10. I was born the same year manned missions began. Coincidence? I don't think so!
9. I live just a few hours from KSC...just in case they need me!
8. I've been interviewed a few times by my local paper about shuttle launches. They knew who to call!
7. If someone says they've seen a shuttle launch, I can say, "Really? I've only seen 27!"
6. If someone says they've met an astronaut, I can say, "Really? I've only met about 85!"
5. If someone says they've met a Moonwalker, I can say, "Really? I've only met 8!"
4. I've been to many Astronaut Hall of Fame inductions, astronaut autograph shows and special astronaut appearances. The space program needs money!
3. My 2 email addresses begin with Astrobbo & STSRobbo. Serious stuff!
2. I flew across the country just to shake hands with Michael Collins. Boy, were my arms tired!
1. So, along with my mission photos I took, I can look others in the eye and say, "Have a seat. Let's talk about space. Let me tell you...what it's really like."